Nakanoshima island, located between the Dojima and Tosabori rivers, has been the center of Osaka politics, economy and culture since the Edo era. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful evening view and night view of the west Nakanoshima area consisting of lit-up bridges, retro style construction, and modern buildings, aboard the all-sofa limousine boat during the 20-minute cruise.A live entertainment cruise is available on certain dates on certain runs where MEI the singer performs. Please enjoy the gorgeous moment of a luxurious boat and beautiful voice with the background of the evening view and night view of Nakanoshima.
PlaceFukushima(Hotarumachi) pier - Dojima River - Fukushima (Hotarumachi) pier
Location1-1-20, Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Osaka
Dates■ Service closed
Year-end and New Year holidays (December 29 - January 3), July 13 (Namba Yasaka Shrine Summer Festival), July 24 and 25 (Tenjin Festival), August 8 (Naniwa Yodo River Fireworks Festival)
* Service may be suspended in rain.
* No boarding when all seats are occupied.
* Services are subject to closure without prior notice due to weather, tide, river construction, river event, and/or condition of the boat.
Adult(Junior high school student or older) 900yen
Child(Elementary school student or younger) Free
*Free for ONE child when accompanied by adult. 400yen is required per child for more than 2 children.
Adult (Junior high school student or older) 1,200 yen
Child (Elementary school student or younger) Free for one child when accompanied by adult. 400 yen is required per child for more than 2 children.
* Time-specified tickets of the day go on sale at ticket booth at the landing opening at 16:00. Reservation by phone is not available.
* Osaka Amazing Pass may be used.
ContactIPPONMATSU KAIUN Co.,ltd.