The Festival Hall is a world representative “Pantheon of Music.”
The Festival Hall in Nakanoshima, Osaka, puts on performances from a variety of genres, from classical music, opera, and ballet, to pop music, Noh, and Kyogen.
With acoustics that make sounds “resonate as if they were raining down from the heavens,” this concert hall is loved by both domestic and international artists.
- 〒 530-0005 2-3-18, Nakanoshima Kita-ku, Osaka
applicationPlease contact the facility
- Approx. 65 min. by train from Kansai International Airport Approx. 50 min. by train from Osaka International Airport (Itami Airport)
- Approx. 5 min. by train from JR Osaka Station Approx. 15 min. by car from JR Shin-Osaka Station
- Directly connected to Exit 12 of Watanabe-bashi Station on the Keihan Nakanoshima Line Directly connected to Exit 4 of Higobashi Station on the Osaka Metro Yotsubashi Line 11 min. by walk from the Sakurabashi Exit of JR Osaka Station 5 min. by walk from Exit 7 of Yodoyabashi Station on the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line 5 min. by walk from Exit 7 of Yodoyabashi Station on the Keihan Railway 8 min. by walk from Exit 11-5 of JR Kitashinchi Station on the Tozai Line
- Please contact the facility