Zentis Osaka, the first of a new hotel brand with designs on raising the bar on select-service hospitality, opens in the bustling port city of Osaka.
Zentis Osaka features interior architecture and design by internationally renowned UK designer Tara Bernerd of Tara Bernerd & Partners, a dining concept conceived by a team with a Michelin-star track record, 212 rooms and suites, and a commitment to service that stems from Palace Hotel Tokyo as a brand-new label under the umbrella of Palace Hotel Group – the homegrown brand that has redefined Japanese hospitality.
With the hotel set in a garden of its own, the feeling of being in an urban oasis is further accentuated by the interplay between the interiors and the green space beyond through the incorporation of a double-sided fireplace in the lobby as well as floor-to- ceiling windows in the public spaces.
- Restaurant Available
- Barrier Free
- 1-4-26 Dojimahama, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0004 Japan
- +81 (0)6 4796 0111
- 10,000 yen
– 4-minute walk from Kitashinchi Station (JR Tozai Line)
– 9-minute walk from Osaka Umeda Station (Hanshin Line)
– 15-minute walk from Osaka Umeda Station (Hankyu Line)
– 7-minute walk from Higobashi Station (Osaka Metro Yotsubashi Line)
– 10-minute walk from Yodoyabashi Station (Osaka Metro Midosuji Line)
– 4-minute walk from Watanabebashi Station (Keihan Nakanoshima Line)
- other services
1F Guest Lounge(exclusively for in-house guest)：Complimentary Coffee, Tea
2F Room 001(exclusively for in-house guest): Self-service coin laundry, Iron&Iron board
2F Fitness : Open 24 hours